Ratu Bagus Bio-Energy Shaking Yoga Meditation Classes
SOUL Movement – Energy – Laughter – Healing
Ongoing Weekly Class
FOR THE LIST OF ALL THE RETREATS (click here)
Our Venue: Octagon at Karuna Flame – Holistic Health Centre, Cloonloo, Boyle, Co. Sligo, Ireland. Location
Dates & Times: Every Friday 7:15 pm to 9:30pm (occasionally, dates may change to Saturday, so please check with us before coming)
Donation/contribution: €10 per class
NOTE: Newcomers need to book and pay upfront for 5 consecutive sessions €55 in order to join the group class.
Bio-Energy Shaking Yoga dynamic meditation classes for any age group; all welcome; you can join the classes at any time as the classes run through out the year;
Type: Dynamic, focused meditation. Non-religious and non-sectarian
Wear: Sessions get very hot so wear as little as possible. Shorts and a T-shirt (optional) for men, vest tops and loose trousers for women.
Bring: Open mind, desire to learn to understand yourself, willingness to let go and … a bottle of water :).
Sessions generally consist of:
1) silent meditation followed by mantra invocation 2) stretching and warm-up 3) exercise of bio-energy shaking yoga, 4) finished with mantras & silent meditation 5) sharing circle
How you can benefit by regular practice of Ratu Bagus shaking?
Long standing practitioners have reported many benefits of this practice:
- enhanced physical health
- greater vitality and increased energy levels
- greater sense of peace and clarity
- less mental noise
- greater feeling of connectedness with oneself and others
- more happiness and flow in life
- dramatic reduction of stress and anxiety
- expansion of consciousness and realisation of your greater purpose
Try it! You will notice the change. It really is a revolution!!” – Antoinette from Galway (professional occupation: nurse)
Incredible people and a beautiful practice. – Elaine Burke
Energy transmission: Shaking is described as a bioenergetic meditation made possible by the transmission of energy from Ratu Bagus – energy master. This calls upon our own energy system to remember and awaken the natural capacity our bodies have for healing. Put simply, you quite literally shake to release any blocks – mental, physical, emotional – which stop the energy that flows inside us all. Acupuncture aims to do this with needles but, while that technique is a passive process, with shaking you are actively healing yourself. Testimonials from Ratu’s students make for extraordinary reading. He has helped people overcome drug and alcohol dependency, battle stress and heal all kinds of illnesses.
Energy transmission can manifest in the form of light orbs (youtube)
Newcomers, please call first for booking introductory classes (minimum of 5 sessions at flat rate of 30 Euro).
Please check with us regularly for new retreats, which you find in the links when you scroll down on this page.
You may also want to visit the main, international website if you want to learn all there is to learn about Shaking Yoga, Ratu Bagus Ashram mission, visiting Ashram in Bali/training directly with Ratu Bagus and groups throughout the world, including Ireland: www.ratubagus.com.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to call contact us
Please help us to spread the message of Ratu Bagus Shaking Yoga by joining our Meditation Group on MeetUp platform and confirm your attendance:
- Introduction To Shaking Yoga
- Comments from participants
- Ratu Bagus Shaking Yoga Retreats (recently updated)
- Ratu Bagus Meditation groups in Ireland
- Ratu Bagus groups from all over the world (find the group closest to you)
Articles online and in PDF format:
- Shakin’ All Over – Daily Express, January 26, 2009
- SHAKING AS MEDICINE Or healing through ecstasy to awaken from our unconscious state of being, Article published in Dutch professional magazine for Naturopaths, VAKBLAD VOOR DE NATUURGENEESKUNDIGE – issue 4/10 November 2010, number of readers 7,000
- Laughter Medicine – Article, page 9 from the Ratu Bagus Ashram, Spring/Summer 2009
- Celebrate the wonders of meditation – Metro, 26 Aug 2008 (by the way, generally, sessions are not accompanied by fast music anymore)
- Information on Ratu Bagus – Wikipedia