Vibro Acoustic Therapy
Vibro-Acoustic Therapy often referred to as VAT is an advanced and innovative form of Sound/Music Therapy and “Energy Medicine”. Healing with sound may be as old or older than the human voice. The cutting edge of sound healing can be experienced in Vibroacoustic Sound Therapy. One scientific approach to sound therapy began in World War II when the US Veterans hospitals began to use music to help treat soldiers returning from the war. In 1944, Michigan State University established the first music therapy degree program in the world.
Vibroacoustic Therapy combines powerful vibrations of specially formulated relaxing music with the powerful vibrations of Pulsed Frequency Sine Waves (Pure Tones) beamed through the vibrotactile sound table.
Powerful vibrations penetrate and surround you as you relax on this sound table allowing you to “feel” the sound vibrations in your entire body as it radiates throughout the vibrotactile table. Such Vibroacoustic experience is not only relaxing and pleasurable but truly life enhancing and transforming.
Despite the fact that VAT is very new to Ireland, it is neither new to the world at large, nor unsubstantiated or unsupported by the scientific research. VAT is rapidly gaining big interest among people from all walks of life, due to its universal applications, effectiveness and non-invasive approach.
- Whole Body/Muscle Relaxation
- Pain Management
- Greater Recovery Speed After Operations
- Releaving Constipation
- Normalised Blood Pressure
- Improve Circulation
- Normalised Heart Rate
- Increase Energy Levels
- ‘DNA Activation’/Unlocking Genetic Potential
- Unblocking and Moving the CHI in the Meridians
- Reduction of Stress Build Up In The Nervous System
- Chakra Balancing
Additional positive effects have been found by Wigram and others in extensive reviews of vibroacoustic research and cast study data, including the technique’s ability to:
· Stimulate blood flow throughout the body making pressure sores and ulcers heal faster
· Reduce swelling caused by excess tissue fluid
· Ease sore ad aching muscles, alleviate high- and low-back pain, and alleviate stiffness in joints by improving joint motion.
Book your appointment now. Call or text 0858559652
Your appointment is secured only upon receipt of your pre-payment (non-refundable deposit) for the specified treatment or test.
Every client must become familiar with our Cancellation Policy & Fee Schedule prior to a visit
If you do not have credit/debit card or online PayPal account, please forward a Postal Order (leaving ‘pay to’ section blank, for the sum of Euro 32) to arrive at the Centre/Clinic not later than 3 days before the date of appointment. Please include your name, contact number and the test and/or treatment, that you are booking for.
Ref: Campbell, D. – Music: Physician for Times to Come. London (Quest Books, 1991.)
Anecdotal information indicates effects on pulmonary disorders including asthma, cystic fibrosis, pulmonary emphysema, and metachromatic leucodystrophy. (*)
Ref.:(*). Chesky KS, Michel DE, & Kondraske G. Developing methods and techniques for scientific and medical application of music vibration. In: Spintge R, Dron R eds. Music Medicine, vol 2. St. Louis, MO: MMB Music. 1996;2: 227-241.
SCIENTIFICLY CONFIRMED BENEFITS OF V.A.T. FOR CERTAIN CONDITIONS
- Pain Relief (ref.: Chesky, K.S., Michel, D.E., 1991, Music Therapy Perspectives 9:32-37.; Boyd-Brewer, C., & McCaffrey, R., 2004, Holistic Nursing Practice, 18(3), 111-118)
- Pain Fibromyalgia (ref.: Chesky, K.S., Russell, I.J., Lopez, Y., Kondraske, G., 1997, Journal of Musculoskeletal Pain 5(3):33-52.
- Vibration Therapy for Parkinson’s Disease (ref.: Journal of Parkinson’s Disease Volume 2, Number 1 / 2012)
- Pain Rheumatoid Arthritis (ref.: Chesky, K.S. 1992, Dissertation Abstracts International 53(8):2725B. (University Microfilms No. AAC9300593).
- Asthma attacks (ref.: Wigram, 1995)
- Pain Hearing disorders (ref.: Darrow and Goll, 1989 and Darrow, 1992)
- Pain Learning Disabilities (ref.: Wigram, T., McNaught, J., Cain, J., Weekes, L. 1997, Music Vibration and Health. Cherry Hill, NJ: Jeffrey Books.)
Research Paper in PDF: http://karunaflame.com/karunaflame/wp-content/uploads/2012/05/VibroacousticSoundTherapyImprovesPainManagementandMore.pdf
Vibro Acoustic Therapy Testimonials
I came with the physical pain (after the operation) and initially I was not relaxed. I had no idea what to expect. When the treatment began I gradually relaxed and allowed the music and vibrations to seep through my body. I felt so light, that I thought I was floating, and ache in my back was gone. I am feeling the benefits of it still.”
Bridie McHale (Boyle) 20th August 2008
“For me to experience the sound resonating through the body was like believing you are a ‘caterpillar’ and then suddenly understanding that there is the wonderous potential of a ‘butterfly’ living within!”
Patrick Kellegher (from Sligo)