Health Dangers And Medical Misconceptions
The following links will guide you to the pages investigating:
Hopefully this information will help you to wise up and take appropriate steps towards your better health.
Medical Misconceptions – Medical Mess
Article by Kris Zurek
If all the medicine in the world were thrown into the sea, it would be bad for the fish and good for humanity.”
O.W. Holmes (Professor of Medicine, Harvard University)
Examples Of Straight Forward Medical Insanity
Thalidomide, developed in Germany in the mid-1950s, became popular on a world-wide basis as a tranquilizer and sleep inducing medication. Thalidomide initially ‘appeared’ to be safe. A teratogen, which was present in Thalidomide was never properly tested for safety. What transpired later is that teratogen is capable of causing birth defects, associated with maldevelopment of fetal extremities. At the United States Food and Drug Agency in November of 1960 the official in charge of the new drug application was FDA staffer Francis Kelsey, M.D. who delayed the application to check out concerns about possible side-effects of teratogen. The disclosure, in 1961, that this drug was actually the cause of dramatic fetal skeletal deformities in about 8,000 infants burst like a thunder on the global medical landscape. And immediately after, the drug was banned, but the damage already was done, leaving behind few thousand children, who become crippled.
Please bare in mind that Thalidomide, a banned drug has been now proposed as a future anticancer drug!!!
Did You Know That?:
- Currently prescribed blood thinner was in the past sold as a rat poison
- Aspirin is known to cause internal bleeding if used on a long term basis
- Pain Killers are known to destroy liver
- Prozac, also known as Fluoxetin contains as a main ingredient, Fluoride, which only 50 years ago has been successfully used as roach and rodent poison
- Mercury, which is one of the most toxic substances on the earth, and for that reason old thermometers were banned, is to this day promoted as safe in dental fillings.
- Many of the ‘street drugs’ which are sold to teenagers, have been produced and used by Pharmaceutical industry, before they were discontinued.
- Most of commonly used Chemotherapy agents consist mainly of a cocktail of very dangerous ingredients which are in fact cancer-causing and destroying immune system, which we need in us to fight the cancer in a first place.
- Chlorine used in swimming pools and water treatment plants has been used as a combat gas during the WWI.
- Another, more modern combat gas, Sarin, consists mainly of fluoride, the very same chemical, which is put into your toothpaste and public water in Ireland.
- Formaldehyde, a known carcinogen, commonly used to preserve dead bodies and organs, is also added to cigarettes, and mysteriously, also found its way to vaccines, where must be doing a very good job
… and this is only a tip of an iceberg. If that is not shocking enough, I don’t know, what will.
I have just realized, that what is missing in this list is Arsenic and Lead. I think they would perfectly fit the profile of above mentioned ‘therapeutic agents’.
And what about the Medical Oath, that every doctor must take, which states: “first of all I will cause no harm”?
One can only wonder, what happened to us. What happened to our moral standards and common sense? Are we completely losing our minds? No wonder if we take so many drugs.
Big Pharma Hides Unfavorable Clinical Trial Data
A study in the British Medical Journal (BMJ) just found that drug research, even clinical trials that are sponsored by the federal government, is regularly suppressed. Researchers found that less than 50% of all NIH-funded research studies were published within two and a half years of the completion of the study. Incredibly, 33% of these studies were still not published after 4 years. The reason appears to be that the pharmaceutical companies did not like the data.
One example given in the study was the case with Avandia, a drug that was actually approved by the FDA. It was found in 2007 that it caused an increase in heart attacks and cardiovascular disease related deaths. GlaxoSmithKline (GSK), the drug manufacturer, knew about the increased hazards associated with Avandia before the drug was even approved by FDA! The BMJ study actually found that 35 of the 42 studies that were performed on the drug were unpublished in scientific journals. The only reason these studies were made public was because GSK was compelled to release them in a court case.
There are other examples of suppressed data and studies because they found that the drugs being studied were dangerous and/or ineffective. It is not an anomaly or an aberration. This appears to be ‘standard operating procedure’ with Big Pharma. Profits first, all other considerations are relatively minor in importance. If the major drug companies have no problem foisting unsafe medications upon an unsuspecting public, what makes you think they wouldn’t do it with chemotherapy drugs and radiation therapy? These stories have been continually peppered throughout the media for many years. It didn’t just start last year or in the last decade. We could run down a laundry list of pharmaceutical drugs that have been approved by the FDA that later turned out to be unsafe. On a drug recall web site, I found a virtual laundry list of drugs that have been associated with severe risk (and remember that this is a partial list):
- Accutane, Actos, Advair, Avandia
- Baycol, Bextra, Botox, Byetta
- Celebrex, Cellcept, Chantix, Ciprofloxacin, Crestor
- Darvocet, Depakote, Duragesic Patch
- Fenphen. Fleet Phospho Soda, Fluoroquinolone, Fosamax
- Levaquin, Levaquin Injury, Lupron
- Meridia, MRI Dye, Multaq
- Nexium, Nuvaring
- Orthoevra, Oxycontin
- Paxil, Prevacid, Prilosec, Propecia, Protonix, Prozac, PTU
- Rapamune, Raptiva, Redux, Reglan, Remicade, Risperdal
- Serentil, Serevent, Seroquel
- Topamax, Trasylol
- Yaz Birth Control
- Zelnorm, Zocor, Zoloft, Zimmer Nexgen, Zyprexa
You would be well advised to investigate the safety of the prescription drugs that you might be taking. They are not all as safe as we are being led to believe, even the ones that are approved by the FDA. If you look into things, you will find that the Big Pharma companies have major control over the medical journals. They control them through the big money that they pay for advertising. Most medical journals derive between 90-95% of their advertising revenue from pharmaceutical companies. And they only allow the journals to publish articles that are favorable to their financial interests. Journals that don’t comply get the Big Pharma ads yanked. Big Pharma companies have been known to push unsafe pharmaceutical drugs.
Be sure to do your own due diligence about these drugs. We have covered related topics in other articles. Nobody cares about you as much as you do.
Alternative media Exposes Big Pharma Enormous Bribery Network
These revelations are surfacing on the heels of the drug industry’s largest settlement in history: GlaxoSmithKline’s $3 billion fine and guilty plea to committing felony crimes
Follow the money to see one of the answers to this insanity
Drug Companies – Too Much Influence?
Money Influence Doctor’s Prescription – Drug Companies Paying Doctors?
‘H1N1 pandemic false alarm, inquiry to expose the truth’